Сайт слабый

Любые конструктивные замечания и предложения по работе сайта "Научный атеизм".

Сайт слабый

Сообщение Certon » 10 июл 2011, 09:28

Лиахим
Certon
А по существу, я так понимаю, вам нечего сказать и вы ограничились таким недостойным уколом, как искажение ника? Кстати, если вы будете и дальше умышленно коверкать ники пользователей, то я буду удалять ваши посты.
viewtopic.php?f=6&p=23236#p23236

К сожалению, русскоязычная философия не скоро еще оправится от владычества материалистов марксистов. Проссьба к администрации вредь не переутомлять авторов чтением подобных постов.
Certon

Re: Сайт слабый

Сообщение god » 31 май 2013, 15:17

"Владычество", о котором Вы пишете, ВООБРАЖАЕМОЕ.
В "ссср" властвовал не марксизм, но фашизм.
(А рейтинг этого форума Мы ПОДНИМЕМ.)
------------------------------------
"...по лбому вопросу-а теист говорит однообразные и очевидные истину..."
/бывший(?) модератор форума сайта "Атеист", Евгений/
god

Сообщение Max Born » 02 июн 2013, 10:37

Твой верующий собрат, шестикрылый му...тант,выражался яснее:"прочь атеисты С МОЕГО форума".Но сдулся,злые атеисты доняли.
Max Born

Сообщение god » 02 июн 2013, 13:11

А про марксизм и фашизм слабО что-либо сказать?
Да не удивительно. Воинствующее атеистическое невежество цветёт и пахнет.
Двойка!
------------------------------------
"...по лбому вопросу-а теист говорит однообразные и очевидные истину..."
/бывший(?) модератор форума сайта "Атеист", Евгений/
god

Сообщение Max Born » 02 июн 2013, 13:48

Только такие как ты христанутые недоумки путают "зеленое и кислое"
Max Born

Сообщение valcross » 20 апр 2018, 19:15

valcross

cheap chian jerseys 0-1-0-1-228296 cheap nfl jerseys

Сообщение Z85ohSP9lR » 30 апр 2018, 18:29

Even if the XBO did have a second integrated GPU, developers would still need to build their games to utilize this tech, so games aren just suddenly going to perform better, even if they being played on a system that supports DX12 and has an integrated GPU as well as an external GPU card..

cheap nhl jerseys Dig underground, and you (should) find research under every other gas plant. Finally, somebody posted a contemporary Japanese movie here a few months ago, in which a group of teenagers decided it would be cool. Create designated work and storage spaces if you haven't already. cheap nba jerseys

I called him to give him a hard time and he just denied it and then tried to blame it on our neighbor. Afterward amble to Goody's Soda Fountain and Candy Store (1502 North 13th Street) for more local treats. This is likely correct unless you two put down a large amount of money and/or made substantial improvements to the house.

cheap authentic jerseys Five inmates have died in just seven weeks at Birmingham's outsourced prison, with the latest allegedly killing himself in a week where both the Prison Officers Association and the Howard League for Penal Reform have warned of a prison system. Maybe your group didn do something that had improperly coded tunables that would led you to getting banned. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale china jerseys Also I never said I am pro hillary or anti trump, you are missing the point. That being said, they know a heck of a lot more about what they are doing than you do, and more to the point they have all the tools for the job.. When a fast is performed, regardless of our carrier, we open ourselves to the spiritual realm. cheap jerseys

Use a dull screwdriver or soil knife to probe grass or dirt. With the inclusion of expressions like world war, nuclear war, and beliefs in daily usage, a number of people turned out to be an influence on the lives of commoners. I have also done this in the past when I needed to buy a car.

wholesale jerseys You might like this aspect as it makes your homemade bread look MORE homemade! If you want that rustic look to your homebaked bread, then silicone bakeware gives you that as the loaf tins are flexible, so you don't get those absolutely straight lines.. wholesale jerseys

LILIANNE SNCHEZ RODRGUEZ (Cuba), stressing that sport was an excellent tool for building social inclusion and development, said the Government of Cuba had established free access to sport for all citizens. 3) Global warming causes will be discussed natural as well as causes which originates from activities of humanity.

cheap mlb jerseys The type of board and connector used for RAM in desktop computers has evolved over the past few years. And Jacqueline Kennedy taken in the spring of 1953, plus the two of them on the grounds of the family compound. That just like tying the governors job to Florida weather. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap jerseys What is more valuable to us?. AMD gets left on the shelf because those cards are no longer allowed to have well established and recognizable branding.. He was called the intimidator. I know it sounds easy almost too easy to botherpractisingbut when you are moving and trying it for the first time. cheap jerseys

Our conservative views have nothing to do with the president or the Russia investigation. Usually, this happens when two catalogues focus on different areas of astrophysics and observe in IR and the others observe in optical.. He's mesmerized by you, and each and every day it's growing stronger and stronger.".

cheap chian jerseys Those are memories I will always cherish; except of course, for the itchy rash that developed afterwards.. You know thanks for saying that, first of all and yes, my wife is just so unbelievably perfect in my eyes. He has bought his way out of difficult spots. cheap mlb jerseys

Hopefully they will send a mold inspector to see what the problem is. I noticed my trunk still had a good amount of swirl marks on it. A youth empowered society will not seriously suffer from the problem of unemployment that many nations are battling with in the current time.

Against Minnesota in the current series and haven't scored more than 105 points against the Timberwolves, yet. Inflation has a way of making people try to come up with a plan to thwart the added expense and going off the grid is a good solution. Over drying sucks and ruins the flavor, contrary to people commenting here I would jar them, 3 days is not enough to grow mold UNLESS you already got mold in your budz.
Z85ohSP9lR

Вернуться в Обсуждаем сайт atheism.ru